PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP - Hallandale
We will be celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD 2019) with an exciting lineup exploring very different aspects of disability and accessibility.
- You'll be exploring deep questions about the life-or-death impact of UX with Claudio Luis Vera.
- Lisette Arocha will help us understand the impact of invisible disabilities that are all around us.
- Rachel Hage will share her experiences as a trainer of the blind at the Lighthouse of Broward.
- Claudia Espana will explain what it's like to be wheelchair user searching for a job and navigating the healthcare system.
- You'll experience first-hand how to use a web site that you can't see in a demo by Carlos Riveron.
We'll also have trivia questions and a short video, so bring an open mind and be prepared to learn.
This year's event will be held again at the PwC Experience Center at Gulfstream. Last year's celebration had a full house, so be sure to RSVP early to ensure a spot.
Hosted by Claudio Luis Vera and Lisette Arocha