iPipeline - Fort Lauderdale
Leadership through service is his approach. Marcelo has a wide experience helping mentor and encouraging new engineers through the process:
Try. Assess. Learn. Adapt.
Specialties in his own words:
Thinking of solutions outside the norm. Having been exposed to various industries and organizations from within (internal employee ) and without (as a contractor), you gather tools to solve problems for one circumstance from another. Applying them is a skill I've tried to hone.
Hosted by Rick Regueira from South Florida Agile Association
Atlantis University - Miami
Scrum is a framework for project management that emphasizes teamwork, accountability, and iterative progress toward a well-defined goal.
- Helps to save time and money
- Encourages teamwork
- Adapts to the company
- It is easy to use
- Enhances fast response when facing changes
- Functional tests are frequent in the process
- Allows direct collaboration with the client
- Motivates and also pinpoints the team's responsibility
Hosted by Rick Regueira and Assistant From South Florida Agile Association