Azure Fundamentals / Intro to the MS Cloud Landscape
Thursday, September 12th, 2019: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Microsoft - Fort Lauderdale
Azure Fundamentals introduces cloud services, and how these services are provided by Microsoft Azure.
This talk covers:
- General cloud computing concepts, models, and services such as:
- Public, Private, and Hybrid clouds
- Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service
- Core Azure products, services and tools for security, privacy, compliance, and trust
Hosted by South Florida SQL Server User Group
Saturday, September 14th, 2019: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
The Power Platform Game Changer with Power BI, Microsoft Flow & PowerApp
Broward Main Library - Ft. Lauderdale
During this presentation we will look at the following talking points:
- What is Application Security?
- What is an Application Security Principle?
- Who is responsible for the security design and implementation?
- We will discuss application threats
- OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities for web applications
- Discuss some proven application security principles
- Personal experience from an external & internal threat actor point of view
Hosted by Jonathan Respeto and Hunny From HackMiami
Wednesday, September 11th, 2019: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
NSU - Davie
This is a game changing session. Lets go 0 to 100 real quick by building a business app in minutes using PowerApps, Power BI, Microsoft Flow, SQL Server. Then let's look at the enterprise-grade security to publish and share your app to iOS, Android, Web and Windows 10.
Hosted by Adriano From Microsoft Business Intelligence User Group of South Florida
See all archived SF IT Broward Events articles
See all articles from this issue