As 2021 comes to a close, the challenges of productionizing and scaling team's machine learning projects still remain at large. With all the big advancements in AI/ML, what are some actionable learnings for your team?
In this webinar join us as we talk about:
- Noteworthy highlights in the AI/ML space from 2021
- Upcoming trends in ML/AI for 2022
- Market movement (AIIA member valuations, acquisition and consolidation)
- The shift to 'Data Monitoring' from 'Model monitoring' OR the evolution of 'DataOps' - reference Andrew Ng
- Bedfellows for 2022: How hardware will meet ISV e.g. Nvidia/HPE and the AIIA ecosystem.
- Winners & Losers - Best of breed vs Production ML on 'so-called' E2E solutions. The new data providers and the role of analytics.
Hosted by Valentina Carratta