Women's Council Peer Group: The Impact of Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM EDT
COMMUNITY COFFEE: Agile Best Practices in a Hybrid World
We are fortunate to have four fantastic female panelists who are involved in and understand the impact of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) within the workplace because their two companies have some pretty awesome ones.
Join us for an open roundtable discussion with ModMed and Nextera Energy employees who will share about some of their ERG groups, insights and best practices, and some of the projects, success stories, and growth for all involved.
Bring your questions and comments. We'd love to hear from you too!
- Sally Rosen | IT Agile Leader @ NextEra Energy Resources
- Lissette Melendez Carrasco | AI Program Lead @ NextEra Energy Resources
- Diane Dagher | Associate VP of Talent @ Modernizing Medicine
- Ashaki Reid | Release Manager @ Modernizing Medicine
Hosted by South Florida Tech Hub (SFTH)
Tuesday, August 16th, 2022: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM EDT
South Florida Tech Hub: Exclusive CxO Networking Dinner (Aug. 18th)
Community Coffees are monthly panel discussions with South Florida professionals on all sorts of topics from business to tech and ecosystem building. From conversations on aerospace technologies to cybersecurity to hiring best practices, we have covered so much.
"Agile Best Practices In A Hybrid World"
The Agile Methodology has continued to change over the past three decades since it's initial inception. Created out of necessity due a lack of a better practice, digital transformation within companies, and the overall need to shorten the overall software development life cycle.
Hosted by Tech Hub South Florida
Thursday, August 18th, 2022: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM EDT
BrandStar Studios, Deerfield Beach
This peer-to-peer discussion will be on "Investing in Technology through a Choppy Economy," with
guest speaker Gregory Adam Haile, the seventh president of Broward College
Let's come together to answer some of the questions below and help continue to push our South Florida tech ecosystem forward.
- How should business leaders respond during a downturn in the economy?
- Are South Florida companies continuing to invest or pulling back in fear?
- How does technology integrate into acceleration and further investments?
Requirements to attend:
- C-suite executive and/or Founder (CEO, CIO, COO, etc.)
- Located in South Florida (Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin County)
- Invest or plan to invest approx. $1M in tech tools, staff, research, etc. over the next year
Any exceptions must be approved by Tech Hub CEO and CxO Chair.
ARE YOU AN EXECUTIVE LEVEL MEMBER WITH TECH HUB? Email email@example.com for your FREE ticket to attend.
Hosted by South Florida Tech Hub
See all archived SF IT TechHub articles
See all articles from this issue